TRAINING & CONSULTATION
Cleaning Assessment and Training: Our team of experts will provide an analysis of your current cleaning plan with a detailed summary including recommendations to enhance efficiency, best practices, and OSHA compliance. We work with institutions and their personnel to create a specialized cleaning protocol that minimizes biological risk, enacts the OSHA standard, eliminates cross contamination, equips staff with protection gear/equipment awareness, and to recognize the behavioral indications of traumatic grief as it manifests in hoarding or crime scene trauma.
- Contamination vs Cross Contamination Prevention
- OSHA Sanitation, Disinfection, Sterilization, and Deodorization Protocol
- Daycare Protocol
- The Emotional Root of Hoarding: Recognizing the Warning Signs of Traumatic Grief and PTSD.
- Tips for Maintaining a Clutter Free Environment
- Fall Protection Awareness
- Respiratory Protection and Dealing with Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Awareness