Clean Supreme is the leader in Huntsville Commercial Janitorial and Bio-Hazard Cleaning for office, business, commercial and industrial cleaning in and around the Huntsville area.
Huntsville Commercial Janitorial and Bio-Hazard Cleaning
Think Bio-hazards are only in CDC labs? Better think again.
Keyboards and Your Mouse
When University of Arizona researchers tested computer mice, nearly 20 percent came up positive for MRSA. “When was the last time you disinfected you mouse? And no surprise, 1 in 5 phones has MRSA as well.
Your Shower or at the Gym
Methylobacter and Sphingomonas germs thrive in warm, wet environments, which is why they like showering with you. When Norman Pace, Ph.D., a professor of molecular biology at the University of Colorado, tested five plastic shower curtains, including his own, he discovered millions of microbes lining every square inch, with 80 percent being either Methylobacter or Sphingomonas.
Hospitals, Clinics, Veterinarian Offices, and Doctor Offices
Bio-hazard Jackpot. But one that is easy to eliminate, but still nearly impossible to avoid. Clostridium difficile. Also known as C. Diff, this bacteria has been causing diarrhea in hospitals for decades. Ironically, the bug remains dormant inside healthy people until they begin taking certain antibiotics, which eliminate beneficial bacteria that keep C. diff in check. Also a hotbed for more bio-hazards and pathogens than you can count.
- Human blood and blood products. This includes items that have been contaminated with blood and other body fluids or tissues that contain visible blood.
- Animal waste. Animal carcasses and body parts, or any bedding material used by animals that are known to be infected with pathogenic organisms.
- Human body fluids. Semen, vaginal secretions, , saliva, cerebrospinal fluid, pleural fluid, pericardial fluid, amniotic fluid, and peritoneal fluid.
- Microbiological wastes. Common in laboratory settings, examples of microbiological wastes include specimen cultures, disposable culture dishes, and devices used to transfer or mix cultures.
- Pathological waste. Unfixed human tissue (excluding skin), biopsy waste materials, and anatomical parts from medical procedures or autopsies.
- Sharps waste. Needles, glass slides, cover slips, scalpels, and IV tubing that has the needle attached.
Some of the industries we service include;
- General Business Offices
- Medical and Dental Offices
- Schools, Preschools and Day Care Facilities
- Fitness Centers
- Property Managed Buildings and Multi-Tenant Facilities
- Colleges and Universities
- Hair Salons
- Data Centers
- Warehouse / Storage
- Construction Clean-up
Our cleaning expertise, along with our dedicated employees, gives us an edge in providing reliable, effective, affordable service to any type of property. We are a recognized leader in OSHA HAZWOPER cleaning operations and can establish special compliance protocols and accommodate your scheduling needs.
So whether you are looking for help cleaning your home or apartment, better office cleaning, or in the toughest commercial, industrial, or health related setting; if you want “supreme” clean, call Clean Supreme, the Huntsville Commercial Janitorial and Bio-Hazard Cleaning experts.
The Right Cleaning, Priced Right!