Huntsville Biohazard Response – Residential, Office and Business Biohazard Cleanup – OSHA Hazwoper Certified – Small Business Guide to Common Biohazards.
Huntsville Biohazard Response
A biohazard clean up and biohazard waste situation at your home, business, or industrial structure is always a stressful and challenging experience. You can rely on Supreme Clean to shield family, friends, owners, managers, and coworkers from being exposed to the emotionally difficult and physically hazardous aspects of the cleanup. We understand how challenging of a time this is for you and all the other individuals involved in your specific situation. We have extensive experience in processing bio hazardous incidents with speed and sensitivity.
Clean Supreme is dedicated to the safe, rapid, and confidential removal of biohazard waste. A biohazard is defined as an organism, or a substance derived from an organism, that poses a threat to human health, animal health, or the environment. Exposure to bio-hazardous waste and their related contaminants can pose serious health consequences. Failure to properly remove biohazard substances contributes to unhealthy and dangerous environments.
Common Biohazard Examples
- Human blood and blood products. This includes any items that have been contaminated with blood and other body fluids or tissues that contain visible blood.
- Human body fluids. Semen, vaginal secretions, cerebrospinal fluid, pleural fluid, pericardial fluid, amniotic fluid, and saliva.
- Animal waste. Animal carcasses and animal body parts, or any bedding material used by animals that are known to be infected with pathogenic organisms.
- Pathological waste. Human tissue, waste biopsy materials, and anatomical tissues or parts from medical procedures or human autopsies.
- Microbiological wastes. More common in laboratory settings, examples of microbiological wastes include specimen cultures, disposable culture dishes, discarded viruses, and devices used to transfer/mix cultures.
- Rotting Food – Failed or failing refrigeration, putrid food, mold, spores. Salmonella and listeria are even more serious bacterial infections that could be a result of spoiled food.
- Animal Infestations – Mice and rat infestations – Rodent dropping and urine can cause deadly Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS).
- Insects – Some people have deadly reactions to bee or wasp stings. Mosquitos harbor pathogens such as Malaria and Zika.
No Workplace is Immune from Biological Hazards.
While it’s true that hospital, lab and doctor office employees are under a very high risk, it’s also important that people working in law enforcement, coroners, medical examiners, property management, veterinary medicine, waste management, manufacturing, agriculture, office workers, daycare, child care, gymnasium workers and other professions must realize they are also at a high risk for workplace biohazards, along with any worker who has been exposed to any of the above.
When in doubt call the experts in Huntsville Biohazard response and clean up – Clean Supreme.